- On receipt of your rug or cushion cover, please shake it outside to remove any loose cotton.
- Made from 85% recycled cotton and 15% recycled polyester. The plain cream rugs/covers are made from 100% recycled cotton.
- Wash on a delicate or 30º wash cycle maximum in your domestic washing machine (or launderette if a larger rug is purchased).
- Can be tumble dried at minimum temperature only. Tumble drying our shaggy rugs will keep the pile nice and fluffy (shaking them regularly between washes will also enhance the pile).
- After washing, check your washing machine filter for any excess fluff, and clear it if necessary.
- Do not bleach or use any other chemical products.
- Do not dry clean or wash on a wool cycle.
- Do not iron.
- Can be cleaned using a vacuum cleaner.
Care advice on how to keep your handmade eco rugs and cushion/floor cushion covers looking new: